Sunday, August 10, 2008

Smart car

Smart car
We are the proud owners of a smart car! We rented one during a vacation in Italy and fell in love with it. After ordering online, we waited 14 months and picked it up in May. The two-seater runs on gasoline, getting pretty consistently 40 mpg. Its 1 liter, 3 cylinder, 71 hp engine will get it up to 90 mph but it gets blown around in the wind a bit. It's very roomy inside and has many great features. It has been a great commute car.
Tridion
One of the most common questions is about the smart car's safety. The "tridion safety cell" is a reinforced steel cage that encircles the passengers and the car has earned a five-star IIHS crash rating.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Ant0inette said...

I'm the proud owner of a smart car as well, same colors, blue with a silver stripe. I've had really good luck with it, I used this car as a commuter for music and school. Though when I have to travel long distances I prefer my smart car over a larger vehicle. I haven’t had any problems out on the high way passing moving trucks and semi’s hauling loads, I found that it passed semi’s better than a blazer in fact. Though, there is one thing that I will never try, driving in snow. It rides so low, I’m afraid that I will get stuck. Lol, hope you enjoy your car as I have!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home